Groton Heights Baptist Church began in 1843 as the small congregation on the East side of the Thames River P1030593decided to worship and serve the Lord on the “Groton Bank”.  Since that time the church has continued to be a beacon for thousands who have passed through and lived in the greater New London area.  In fellowship with the Conservative Baptist Association of America, we seek to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ supporting evangelism through mission efforts at home and around the world.